Health & Safety Policy Statement – COVID 19
Under the provision of the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974), both the employer (insert name here) and our employees understand our obligations, so far as is reasonably practical, to fulfil the statutory duties that are required of us. Furthermore, with the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we recognise an additional duty of care for everyone. We will therefore aim to:
● Maintain compliance to the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act and associated Regulations whilst taking into account biological hazards
● Continue to provide safe and healthy working conditions to all our employees, subcontractors, clients and visitors whilst making workplace amendments as needed to protect everyone from the virus
● Provide sufficient resources to monitor and support the continuing effectiveness of our occupational health, safety and welfare management system which includes COVID secure measures
● Provide sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure ongoing compliance to COVID management and that all persons are aware of the dangers of COVID 19 and how to protect themselves
● That this H&S policy and associated management system is continually monitored, reviewed and communicated to ensure COVID systems remain effective and are known by everyone
● To enhance welfare arrangements to ensure good hygiene levels are maintained at all times
● Arrangements are in place for the safe use and maintenance of all plant / machinery and equipment / substances that is used by our employees
● Provide the means for continued consultation with all members of staff on any occupational health, safety and welfare related matters
● Ensure an effective reporting system is in place for reporting incidents and rectifying in a timely manner whilst operating an open door policy to allow persons to speak up
● Implement emergencies arrangements so that everyone understands what to do in the event of a major incident including potential or confirmed cases of COVID 19
Always remember - ‘Hands. Face. Space’:
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors)
CHANGES TO OUR BUSINESS MODEL DUE TO COVID 19
Due to the current worldwide situation, we have made a number of changes to our online shopping policy and handling processes.
We would advise ALL our customers to dry clean their suits once they have received their parcel for added safety and hygiene. Areeba's Couture is working very hard to ensure that your parcels are delivered to you safely. Should you have any queries, feel free to contact us.
We are strictly NOT accepting ANY returns/exchanges for any items, including items that may be defective, this is solely to minimise any risks of contamination or spreading the virus during these uncertain times.
We are not accepting any returned parcels as this would be against the Health Minister's Guidelines for contamination/close contact.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you, therefore, we urge you to kindly read the product info and description before placing an order with us and buying your favourite Pakistani suits!
We have also started a click and collect service you will be notified when your parcel is ready for collection before you come down to the store this enables us to maintain social distancing.