If you have a pear shaped body
Pear-shaped bodies generally have narrow shoulders and chest and heavier hips and thighs. Few styling tips for pear-shaped bodies include:
- Make your legs look long and slender. Wear pointed tip ballerinas or go with boot cut pants. If you are wearing a dress, choose leggings over churidar or salwar pants.
- Try to draw attention to your upper body. Boat neck designs and square necks should do the trick.
- Since your hips are broader, wear dresses that will cover it. Don’t wear anything tight fitting there. A-line skirts should suit you the best.
If you have a wedge shaped body
Wedge-shaped bodies have broader shoulders and chest and narrower hips and thighs, and mostly chicken legs. So, what should be your styling tip?
- Don’t try to prominent your upper frame with spaghetti straps, thin straps, broad necklines, or sleeveless tops.
- Full and wide lehenga choli or skirts should balance the proportion.
- Also, it is advised to wear high-waist lehenga skirts so that you look taller and slender.
- Dark tops and brighter lower outfits will accentuate your body shape perfectly.
If you have hour glass shaped body
Most girls would kill to have an hour-glass shaped body because these body types have the perfect upper and lower body proportion with slender hips. You can pull off any kind of style if you have this figure.
- Wear fitting outfits to draw attention to your waist.
- Low hip jeans and skirts are the perfect choices of clothing style.
- Don’t wear loose tops or hanging clothes.
- Accessorize your Anarkalis or dupatta with belts or jackets.
If you have a round body
Also known as apple-shaped body round figures must wear outfits that do not accentuate their busts and make them look bulky.
- Anarkalis are the perfect outfit for this body type. Or go with any top that is fitting under the bust and arms.
- Wear dresses that make you look taller, like leggings, heels, a-line kurtis, 3/4 sleeves, and flowy fabrics.
- Don’t wear skirts or shorts above the knees. Choose 3/4 pants instead.
Hope this clears your doubts about your body type. Choose wisely. Being a fashionista doesn’t just mean you choose to wear whatever is trending. It also means you know what kind of outfit will suit everyone, know to quickly mend clothes, and transform dresses for unique styles.